Friday, June 29, 2012

Father's Day 2012

This was a rough Father's Day because I had just had my gallbladder out (which was really no fun, by the way.)  I didn't get to do any of the creative things I had been planning to surprise him with and he got to take care of me instead.  But this year's Father's day reminded me of why I married this amazing man and chose to spawn with him in the first place.  He's one of the most selfless people I have ever met.  And actually enjoys spending time with me and our kids- even if that time is spent bringing me chicken soup and chilling in bed. 
 
In anticipation of the surgery and all the no-so-fun-stuff surrounding that, we decided to spend the entire weekend before outside in the bright, summery warmth.  Part of that time included taking the kids to Manitou and wandering around, followed by some extremely yummy BBQ at Ruby's.
 
Happy Father's Day to the best daddy ever.










 

No comments: