Monday, June 4, 2012

29- Really?

My 29th Birthday was pretty awesome.  Laurie took the kids for the weekend to Nebraska, so we all headed to Manitou for the evening and had dinner at Amanda's Fonda- a superior Mexican restaurant.  I think my favorite part of the whole day was when we were waiting for our table.  We were sitting outside under a glass roof next a fire pit and it started pouring.  The combination of the rain hitting the panels above our heads and the thunder bouncing of the mountains made my birthday perfect.  Trenton gave me a ring with my birthstone, an emerald. I was so spoiled with love and presents this year.  It meant so much to me to be surrounded by my family.  I really don't feel like I'm almost 30.  When I was little, 30 always seemed like such a serious age.  Oh well- I'll grow up next year.  






 

















No comments: