Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Emma's Baptism

Our sweet Emma made the decision to take the plunge and be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  What a blessing it was to have so many of our friends and family with us that day, and to have a daddy that is worthy of baptizing her!  So many people showed up that we actually had to move everyone to the chapel and do the talks and confirmation in there.  I'm so grateful that our friends took time out of their weekend, just a few days before Christmas, to come out and help my daughter feel loved and special on this big day.


My brother got up and gave the talk on Baptism, which was especially tender because he baptized Trenton just 12 years ago.  I'm pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye in the chapel.  I was an emotional mess!  Trenton performed the baptism, and my dad gave the talk on the Holy Ghost.  It was such a special evening.













We are so proud of your decision Emma.  We know that you will receive great blessings if you are humble and serve faithfully throughout your life.  Love those around you and hold to the iron rod with all of your heart!


No comments: