Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sweet Summertime

I had so much fun over the summer with my sister, my friend Mandi, and our cute girls at a summer craft fair. Being surrounded by so much creativity gives me energy and excitement for life. Also, it was probably the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen, watching Lyla try to drink her lavender lemonade through the straw without her two front teeth. I’m really going to miss this particular stage of cuteness.


We also drove to Nebraska to visit with Trenton's grandpa.  It really was a joy to celebrate his 90th birthday with him. He’s such a precious man. He’s a wonderful grandpa and great grandpa, and he has played a huge role in raising Trenton to be the selfless, loving husband and father that he is. Happy, Happy Birthday, sweet man!
























No comments: