Tuesday, March 31, 2020

General Conference- Spring 2019

We decided to take advantage of the beauty of nature as we listened to general conference this year. Along the way, we discovered that the world was blooming again and we couldn't have been happier about it.









In other news, Lyla had asked a while back if we could "finally" redecorate her room.  It has been the same since she was born.  We spent an entire day searching every local store for ideas for wall decor. At the last store she looked up at me with her big brown eyes and said, "They don't have what I want in stores, will you make it for me?"  Cute girl.  It's not nearly as pretty as the example she gave me, but she loves it, and I love her.  Hopefully she'll have some sweet dreams with this above her head. 




No comments: