Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Back to School 2019

We had such a fun time in Nebraska this in September with family. My niece’s bridal shower was lovely, and we couldn't wait to go back for their wedding in October. We also thoroughly enjoyed sitting around the campfire, relaxing by the river, playing games, eating yummy food, sightseeing, and playing and eating ice cream at Colby park with our family.  The kids also all went back to school.  Emma- 5th Grade, Ben- 5th Grade, and Lyla- 2nd Grade.






































My first middle schooler got on the bus this fall. This young woman is covered in sunshine. Her life is going to change a lot this year, but she’ll always have those freckles across her nose, and those adorable little dimples that we noticed the day she was born. Now please excuse me while I try to deal with this lump in my throat.


No comments: