Monday, October 3, 2016

Real Estate

I did it. I'm a Colorado real estate broker! The broker's exam was HARD! It was more difficult than any test I ever took to earn my bachelors degree. This little paper represents early mornings, late nights, time away from my kids, frustration, tears, and a whole heap of JOY! I'm so excited! A huge THANK YOU to everyone that cheered me on along the way. Now, how should I celebrate? A nap maybe?  I am an Associate Broker and Realtor with the Keller Williams team. I'm so excited to move forward and see this goal come to fruition. I'm sure it will be interesting as I learn to juggle home, kids, church, teaching, photography, and real estate. Luckily I have these three (and the man behind the camera) to love on. They keep me sane(ish).  I closed on my first home on September 19th.  Exciting stuff around here!










No comments: