Sunday, October 7, 2018

Summer 2017


We had such a fun summer, full of beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.  As usual, we kicked off the summer at Territory Days down in Old Colorado City enjoying street vendors and live music.
 







 
I finally finished the long stint of dental work that required sitting in the chair for at least 30 hours.  It was long, painful, and I had to be more courageous than I ever thought I could be, but it's done.  I'm grateful for the means to have the work done and the drugs that made it possible. 

 
I had to have a couple fillings done, and Emma asked if she could come with me.  She sat like this the entire hour, comforting me with one hand, and coloring with the other.  She is such a precious soul.


The rest of the summer was spent with family and friends, enjoying the warm weather, camping, and taking it easy.

 





















































 




























 
 
 
 
 



 

 



















No comments: