Thursday, November 5, 2015

End of Summer

The week before school started again, I tried really hard to get out as much as possible and enjoy the warm weather with my babies.  I'm not one of those moms that can't wait for school to start.  I almost feel cheated when they do have to go back, because I love their company so much, and I cherish watching them grow.  In one week, we squeezed in several visits to the mall, a trip to the penny arcade in Manitou Springs, a trip to Denver to play with their cousins, swimming as much as possible, sleeping in and eating cereal in the middle of the day, bike riding, falling asleep on the couch watching movies, and Emma and I went to the beauty salon and got our nails done.  I'll cherish the memories we made this summer forever.
























































No comments: