Sunday, November 1, 2015

1st Grade End of School Concert and Kindergarten Field Trip

It's hard to believe how quickly Emma's first grade and Ben's time in Kindergarten came to a close. Second only to December, I think May is the busiest month of the year.  There are so many recitals, and school parties, and field trips.  I have to admit though- I love it all.







Ben's class got to take a field trip to Dion's (a super yummy pizza place on the east side of town.) The kids were taken on a tour through the kitchen and learned how the whole pizza making process happens.  Then they enjoyed the pizza they made with their own hands.  I loved having lunch with Ben and seeing how goofy he is with his little friends.  I'm so thankful he has so much fun in school.









That afternoon we had a tornado warning.  Yikes!  Even though we were all a little rattled, I think the kids enjoyed hanging out in the basement, playing cards by candlelight.



The next day was Ben's Kindergarten graduation.  We're proud of you little buddy!







The month of May also means my niece's recital.  Jessica was the lead in their show and did a beautiful job.  I'm a proud Auntie!



This girl understands the meaning of hard work.


No comments: