Monday, September 17, 2012

Benny Boy

Out of my three kids, Ben has been the one to help me experience almost every possible emotion a mom could feel.  He is by far my most affectionate, and also my most trying child.  But he's fun!  He is currently obsessed with any and all guns.  He has a lot of anxiety, and I love watching him work through all that as he plays.  It's pretty adorable.  He also can't go anywhere without his "Hucker" blanket.  Right before I took this picture, I was in my room and overheard him singing "Row Row Row Your Boat."  He knew all the words and sang them perfectly!  I had no idea he had even heard the song, let alone had it memorized.  And his little baby voice sounded so sweet as he over emphasized certain syllables.  "Row row row your boat, genntaally down the stream.  Meraaly meraaly meraaly, life is but a dream."





No comments: