Monday, August 12, 2013

Master Bathroom

Unfortunately, we didn't manage to get a "before" picture of our bathroom. We weren't really anticipating doing a complete renovation that random Saturday when Trenton decided to rip the sink out.  Water had been leaking for some time and the base of the vanity was covered with black, moldy nastiness, but we just kind of ignored it since there were always more exciting ways to spend our money, and our weekends.  But this particular Saturday, I had a wild hair to engage in some spring cleaning and was disgusted with what I found growing under our bathroom sink.  Ten minutes later, the sink was out and Trenton was dictating a list of things we'd need to pick up from Lowe's.  "We might as well do it right and fix it up the way we want it."  These words frighten me. These words generally prove themselves to be expensive.  Anyway, the only picture I do have of our bathroom before was taken back in 2011 when we were replacing our carpet and had to stuff everything from our bedroom into the shower.  But you get the idea.

Trenton did a beautiful job.  I especially love the bead board, and wood floors.  It made this tiny space feel open and bright, which is important to me since I spend a good bit of my life in this stupid bathroom.





No comments: