Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kindergarten 2013

Miss Emma is officially a Kindergartner!  I don't know if there was ever such an excited, eager little five year old.  She came bursting into this life with so much ability to adapt and learn, and I just know school is going to be a positive experience for her. 

Trenton took the day off and walked his baby girl to school.  She looked back at me right after I took this picture and gave me the cutest little wave goodbye.

Emma's teacher is very sweet.  Mrs. Rogers and Emma bonded over their glasses.  I would be lying if I didn't find it a little scary- letting her loose in the world.  The parent child roles were temporarily reversed as she reassured me that everything would be just fine.  This little girl has been such an inspiration since the first day she started teaching me to be a mom.  Gosh I love her.









No comments: