Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Disney World and Universal

We celebrated Valentine's Day at Disney World.  It really is such a fun, beautiful, glorious, imaginative wonderland.  It really is the happiest place on earth.  We had a BLAST!  Universal was also amazing, and even better...my best friend Autum, who lives in Florida, made the drive to Universal to come play with us for the day.  I'm not embarrassed to say that my favorite part of theme parks is the treats.  While we were in the Harry Potter parks, we sampled the traditional butterbeer, frozen butterbeer, hot butterbeer, and butterbeer flavored ice cream.  And when it was time to leave Diagon Alley my heart broke a little.  Trenton and the kids enjoyed the rides, while I ate Fizzing Whizzbees and pineapple cubes, and drank pumpkin juice.  It really was magical.    
 












 











































































No comments: