Sunday, November 30, 2014

Halloween 2014

The night before Halloween we headed over to my mom's to carve pumpkins. I'm so impressed by Jessica's ballerina pumpkin, which he carved freehanded!  On the morning of Halloween, I was blessed to go to the hospital and take pictures of my friend's brand new baby.  He is so precious!  While we were there, Lyla was spoiled by the hospital volunteers, and even got to get a head start on her trick or treating.  The afternoon was filled with the kids' school parties.  While I was in Emma's class, a message came on over the intercom requesting any students that dressed in "Frozen" costumes to go to the gym for a group picture.  I couldn't believe how many there were!  While pictures were being taken, I suggested to all of them that they sing "Let it go."  And they did!  It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
Later that evening, Trenton and I took the kids and Kaitlyn and Lindsay trick or treating.  I was really impressed with how our neighborhood decorated for the holiday.  The kids brought their ridiculous amounts of candy back to the house and we warmed up with some spicy chicken tortilla soup while watching spooky movies.  We couldn't have asked for a better Halloween.



































No comments: