Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall Break

I am so grateful to live in a school district where we are given two week breaks in the fall, at Christmas, and again in the spring.  These vacations show up just in time- when we are all on the brink of exhaustion.  We celebrated our freedom this October with lots of impromptu family room dance parties, fun at skate city, a trip to Nebraska with Grandma, hiking, making treats for Halloween, and lots of playing at the park.  Trenton and I actually got to enjoy a day together without our kids while Grandma was driving them to Nebraska.  We got some Starbucks and did a little early Christmas shopping.  It was heavenly! I do have to admit though- I really love my kids' company.  As much as I appreciate the quiet when they're at school, I much prefer the noise of having them all home.  These breaks from school are good for my heart.









 


























No comments: