Friday, March 30, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012


I felt like the luckiest little Irish lady this St. Patrick's Day.  I had my husband, my three babies, and my health.  What more could I ask for?

Emma and Ben woke up to a trail of gold nuggets that a leprechaun left, leading them to a "pot of gold" and other treasures.

My mom and the kids and I went to the Colorado Springs St. Patrick's Day Parade to see Trenton.  He rode his bike in the 30 mile St. Paddy's Day bike race and they finished the race by riding in the parade.  I'm so proud of him.

After the parade we grabbed some lunch at Burger King where they were giving out green ketchup.  I had a hard time getting past the color, but the kids loved it.  Nothing says "Happy St. Patrick's Day" like diarrhea colored ketchup!

Later that evening my family got together at Doug and Christy's for a traditional Irish dinner of corned beef and potatoes.  I painted all the kids' nails green.





 








 












No comments: