Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Emma's Dance Recital

Emma danced in her first recital this year. It was probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen. She was part of two routines- she was an Elf in the tap section, and in the other she danced as a Snowman ballerina. I wish I could freeze Emma at this age for just a little longer.


I am so proud of her. She had a last minute nervous breakdown. She actually told me, and I quote, "I'm so scared, I feel like I'm going to puke." But she pulled it together and was the most smiley girl out there. She's a lot like me in that regard. I always get nervous before a show, but once I'm on the stage I feel totally at ease.
I think Emma was excited to have her cousin Ashley in the same show as her!
Trenton was also a very pretty little ballerina...
Until Next Time!
Janet, Trenton, Emma, and Ben

No comments: