Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cookies for Santa

There was a whole lotta bakin' going on this December. It didn't matter how hard I tried- I couldn't stop. I baked at home, at my sister's, and my mom-in-law's, and at my mom's. If I was in a kitchen- I was baking. But what really got me in the confection-creating mood was visiting the big man in red. Emma and Ben were very nervous, so Trenton and I got to sit on his knee as well.

Despite being nervous, Emma had no trouble letting Santa know what she would like for Christmas, which was a Tangled doll.



Benjamin is one of the sweetest, happiest, most chill babies I've ever met. He's so relaxed, in fact, that he is only just beginning to walk! He takes a few steps, here and there, when he feels like it. He says, "Mama, Dada, Banana, Cheese, Ball, Hi, Hello, No, Thank You Uh-Oh," and a bunch of other words I can't think of right now. He plays "Patty Cake" and "Peek-a-boo" and laughs all day long. He loves anything that involves electronics- phones, remotes, ipods, computers, etc. He also loves taking things apart and trying to put them back together again. He's so chubby, and cuddly, and goofy and I love him so much! He is 16 months old now!
While we made cookies at Grandma's house, Trenton was helping Emma sew a pillow for her Birthday...You've got to love a man who can sew!


Until Next Time!
Janet, Trenton, Emma, and Ben

No comments: