Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Freckled Rose Market

For about six months, I moved my shop "Freckled Rose" to a store up at a local outdoor shopping mall called "Paris Market Vintage."  I literally only rented a door, so I had to be creative at really maximizing the space to sell my goods.  I sold Trenton's geometric and mountain shaped shelves, my homemade soaps and lotions, and wreaths.  It was such a fun and creative outlet for me.  My soap and lotion scents include Honey Almond Oatmeal, Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, Mango Colada, Banana Pudding, Spiced Autumn, Strawberry Birthday Cake, Rootbeer Float, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream, Pink Cotton Candy, Malibu Rum Cake, Lemon Crème, Cranberry Spice, Homemade Jam, Banana Nut Bread, Blueberry Pancakes, Captain Crunch Berries, Grape Soda, and Dr. Pepper.
















No comments: