Thursday, June 8, 2017

Our New Hot Tub

I never, ever, ever, in a million years, thought we'd get a hot tub.  Trenton had talked about wanting one for years, and I really should have seen it coming as we were building the giant patio in our backyard, but I never thought it'd actually happen.  One day I was particularly distracted on the phone when Trenton approached me about a killer deal on a used hot tub that he saw on Craigslist in Denver.  I guess I said, "whatever" or "that's fine" without really giving it any thought, and he jumped at the opportunity.  Before I knew it, our biggest, burliest friends were hoisting this giant tub into our backyard.  And I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!  Turns out, I spend more time in it than anyone else in the family.  It's especially wonderful on the super chilly, snowy days.  Nice job, Trenton. 







No comments: