Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dresser

I have been having a really fun time lately going with my Mom to the thrift store on Peterson Air force Base. We've been going together since I was 3, but it has recently become especially enjoyable because I've been paying attention to DIY shows and blogs. For instance- this PUTRESCENT dresser was $5. Storage is a major issue in our house, and I've been looking for something this size for a while now, and probably passed this dresser 10 times before realizing its transformation would be as simple as buying a couple cans of spray paint.

Spray paint, by the way, is my new favorite decorating tool. I'm sorry hot glue...you've been surpassed.

It really is fitting that Emma stand in front of this dresser. She helps so much with all my little projects. She loves painting, digging, planting, and caring for things in and outside our house. Now, if only that could translate into not drawing on the walls so they are "prettier" than I'll be really happy!

I feel so lucky to have Emma and Ben as my little buddies. I'm never lonely because of them. And it is also because of them that I laugh every single day. I'm even healthier because of them. Emma has been on this freshly squeezed orange juice kick for about a week.


I must have done something right in a previous life to be so lucky.

Until next time,
Janet, Trenton, Emma, and Benjamin

No comments: