Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day this year was so sweet. That weekend the weather couldn't have been more beautiful and my husband and kids went out of their way to make it special.

My present from Trenton and the kids was the topiary standing behind me, and some flowers to be planted.

We celebrated with Trenton's mom at "The Elephant Bar." It was nice to not have to cook. And Emma and Ben were so entertained by Tad and Linsey and all the decorations in the restaurant that I actually enjoyed my meal.


The rest of my weekend was spent relaxing, enjoying the sun and hosting dinner for my family.

The best part about my gifts was that I didn't have to plant them. Emma, Ben and Trenton did all the work while I napped.





I hope you all had a beautiful Mother's Day too!
Love,
Janet, Trenton, Emma, and Ben

No comments: