Saturday, April 16, 2011

Valentine's and Vegas

I was so excited this year when my best friend informed me she was getting married in Vegas on Valentine's Day. It was a necessary vacation. I was a little sad about leaving my babies over a holiday, but we did celebrate with them before leaving. And let's face it...they always prefer being with their grandmas.

Vegas baby! We were so excited to be getting away that even the airport was a party.

We left Colorado, and her freezing temperatures, for a lovely, sunny weekend.






One of the things I love most about Vegas is how grandiose and beautiful everything is.






Autum has always viewed ladybugs as a sign of good luck. Luckily for her, they were everywhere!





Before we knew it, the time came for us to go home. Boo.


Janet

No comments: