Sunday, April 17, 2011

St. Patrick's and Self-Portraits

I love my Mom. I know I've mentioned that before. But I really love the woman. Who else do you know that goes so far as to decorate with streamers for St. Patrick's Day?

And she got us each our own Clover plants to accompany our traditional Irish dinner of corned beef, potatoes, and soda bread.


With all that green, we were a lucky crowd.



Aren't I so lucky...



I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patrick's day too!


Lately, Emma has been obsessed with taking self-portraits. I keep trying to tell myself that it's just a fascination with the camera, instead of facing the reality that I might be raising a very narcissistic little girl. But it's one of my favorite surprises...to review my digital pictures and realize she's had herself a little photo session.


And I'm relieved to find that she's not always the subject...


Janet, Trenton, Emma, and Benjamin

No comments: