Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had such a fun Halloween this year. The weather was perfect, nobody was sick, and our days and evenings were jam-packed with fun activities. The Thursday before Halloween we went to visit with Laurie and Darrel and Emma got to help Grandma with her sewing. Laurie has been sweet enough to make my dress for Shannon's wedding while she's also recovering seats for the car Darrell is rebuilding, and working a miracle with Trenton's costume.

Steve got some awesome pictures of our family as we did our pumpkin carving party at my Mom's house.We would have gotten a picture of my Dad too but he was fast asleep on the couch. How anyone could sleep with 10 grand kids running around is beyond me.

Steve titled this picture "I told you to NEVER call me here!"

Here's Emma getting ready for "Trunk-or-Treat"...

Here we are heading out for some Trick-or-Treating. Yes...that is my husband in a Tinkerbell costume. That's what I meant when I said his Mom was working a miracle on his costume. What's even funnier is that he wore that to work...and no one else dressed up!

Trick-or-Treating at Grandma's...

Trenton is a good lookin' man but he makes one ugly fairy!My little froggy...Little Monster...After Trick-or-Treating, us "adults" got together at our house and had a little party of our own. We had tons of yummy treats and a Jack-o-lantern pizza. My mom snapped this picture of us playing "Murder in the Dark". Good times...

The next day we went up to visit Tate and Patti in their new home. It is gorgeous! Tate, Patti, and Tad were having a Wing cook-off and Trenton, Laurie, and I got to be the judges. Not a bad job. Here is Wyatt and Ben just hanging out under the sea...

For those of you that don't already know, Trenton has been informed that he will be among the next work-force reduction lay-offs at HP. Please keep our little family in your prayers.
Love,
Janet, Trenton, Emma, and Ben

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just gave you the Honest Scrap Award! Go to my blog to see more info! :)

Rach said...

Looks like fun times! Sorry to hear about the layoff. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.