Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Halloween 2016

We kicked off the Halloween season with a super spooky haunted mansion themed party at my friend Janette's house.  We stayed up pretty late the night before getting it all set up, but I think it was worth the effort because it turned out perfectly.  I was a fortune teller for the evening, so I had the opportunity to peer into the lives of my friends and determine their fate.  Good times.




































The day of Halloween was filled with school parties and excitement at our house.  We did some trunk or treating and then went around the neighborhood with some friends.  While we were trick or treating, I got the call that my friend, Melissa was in labor and wanted me to take pictures.  So I hopped in the car and headed to the hospital.  What a fun treat!  Such a sweet pumpkin baby.








No comments: