Monday, February 9, 2015

Can We Build It? Yes We Can!

Trenton has been flexing his creative carpentry muscles a lot lately.  I never get tired of seeing what he's capable of.  We needed shelves for our food storage, so he and his mom built some.  We needed a new kitchen table, so he built a table and benches...from scratch (and sold some too!).  We needed a better working utility closet to keep the kids from throwing their coats and backpacks all over the floor, so he and I worked together to create a functional closet that is customized to our family's needs.  We needed nightstands to replace the cheap metal tables I bought before we even got married, so off to Lowe's he went to buy some wood to build us some nightstands.  I love him!  It's handy to be married to such a handy man.  I know the kids enjoy helping with all of our projects too, and I think it's great that Trenton always tries to involve them and teach them.  



 
 

 

No comments: