Monday, December 29, 2014

Emma's "Frozen" Party

Since the movie "Frozen" came out two Christmases ago, Emma and I have been planning this party for her 7th birthday.  A lot of the ideas for this party actually came from her- I'm proud of her creativity.  Since I usually tend to go a little overboard when it comes to party planning, I decided to just run with it and have as much fun and pack in as much "Frozen" as possible.  I've never seen so many princesses in one house.  We had all sorts of yummy treats and played fun games.  My favorite moment during the party was when all the girls stood in front of the TV and loudly sang "Let It Go" along with Elsa.  After the party, we went as a family to Fargo's for pizza and games in the arcade.  And of course, Emma had to get her fortune from the same fortune teller I've been visiting since I was 3 years old.  I love traditions.
































No comments: