Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ben is 5

My bouncing, blue-eyed, baby boy is 5!  For his birthday this year he requested a beach/shark theme.  We decided to have his party in our backyard this year since it's the first year we've actually had a backyard.  I missed our annual Fox Run BBQ, but this was so much fun.  The day before his party, my mom stopped by with a gift she felt he'd enjoy using at his party.  We had about 25 kiddos over for an afternoon of water play, fun games, a picnic lunch, and lots of sharks.  We so appreciate everyone that made Benny's day special.  He felt very loved.


























 
 
Later that evening, we all went to see Stephen's first football game.  Ben watched him in awe.  I'm pretty sure Ben thinks his cousin is a superhero.
 

 
I'm so happy that all my nieces and nephew are people my kids can look up to.  I'm definitely a proud Auntie.


Sunday was Ben's actual birthday.  August 17th also happens to be Black Cat Appreciation Day.  So we had a lot to celebrate around our house.  Went spent the morning at church and then had family over for dinner, cake, and presents.  Ben also got to have dinner with his Grandma and Grandpa Cruzan last night to celebrate.  I'd say this boy was spoiled and he couldn't possibly feel anything but very, very loved.  I am so thankful this little 'Son'shine came into our lives.  He is such a beautiful boy, inside and out.  Happy Birthday Benny Boy!







No comments: