Monday, July 14, 2014

Mother's Day and a Birthday

The Saturday before Mother's Day this year, Trenton took the kids so that I could go with Shannon and my mom to enjoy a girls' day.  We went to Old Colorado City and enjoyed window shopping, gourmet cupcakes, and beautiful weather.  On Mother's Day, Trenton and the kids spoiled me with handmade gifts and so many hugs and kisses.  When Trenton asked what I'd like from him for Mother's Day, I asked if he could make it possible for me to do nothing more than go to church, and then come home and lounge in my pajamas all day.  So he waited on me all day- keeping the kids occupied and bringing me lunch, dinner, and dessert in bed.  I napped, and read, and watched my favorite movies.  It was pure heaven.  The next day was my 31st birthday. Trenton took the day off and spoiled me and Ben at a completely gluten-free restaurant, "Coquette's," and then we spent the afternoon looking at model homes (one of favorite things to do.)  That evening he cooked me a dinner with all my favorite foods as we caught up on "Grey's Anatomy."  Couldn't ask for a better man.  Thank you, Trenton.












 



No comments: