Monday, April 12, 2010

Casa Bonita

I was so excited to take my baby girl to Casa Bonita in Denver. I grew up going there and even the smell of the restaurant brings me joy. It's just one of those comforting places that never changes. Emma enjoyed playing with her cousins and then we all stayed in a hotel in Denver. We took the kids swimming, played games, and stayed up until 3 (the adults...not the kids).

In case you were wondering, we are the worst parents in the world. We took Emma through the haunted cave. She's two. Surprisingly, she made it through the entire cave with a smile on her face until we arrived upon this. For all she knew, she was actually going to be eaten by a giant snake. I'd freak out too!

Ben went swimming for the first time and LOVED it. He splashed, and kicked, and looked adorable in his swim trunks.



Janet

No comments: