Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cruzan Family Reunion

The Cruzan's hold a reunion every three years, and this year it was held in Colorado. The weekend began with a Sky Sox game, followed by camping, games, swimming, crafts...etc. Emma had so much fun with all the other kids-and I'm thoroughly enjoying her being so worn out! I especially enjoyed catching up with Roger's kids (we missed you Ben!) and felt like I was back in high school again. I never thought that I'd be a "member" of the Cruzan family, but I'm sure glad that I am! Laurie, Darrel, and Diana and everyone else responsible for this weekend did such a great job.






Laurie worked so hard to be sure everyone had T-shirts with their names on them. Even little Emma had one!
Take Care!
Love,
Janet, Trenton, Emma, and Gary

1 comment:

rachel said...

Great to see you at the reunion & chat with you!