Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Estrogen

We are thrilled to be welcoming another little girl into our home...

Everything that was going wrong with this pregnancy has corrected itself. I no longer have placenta previa, my platelets are slowly improving, and all the scary episodes of bleeding have nearly disappeared. I am no longer on bed rest, and my morning sickness has...well...that's still hanging around. But with everything else behind me, I can finally take some time to daydream about who this little girl is going to be. Thank you so much to everyone that has prayed and fasted on our behalf. I know we are being blessed and I can't deny all the heavenly help we've received since my miscarriages last year.

This picture was taken at 20 weeks. I am now going on 22 weeks. It's crazy to think that I'll be considered full-term in 15 weeks. Although, that still feels like a lifetime.




Until next time,
Janet, Trenton, Emma, and Ben

No comments: